Ganbayar Nanzad, Commissioner
Place of birth: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Year of birth: 1953
Profession: Lawyer and politics
- Secondary school No 24 in Ulaanbaatar
- Faculty of Law, University of Irkutsk, and Irkutsk University of Politics in 1976.
- Master of Laws
- Instructor and a head of division in the Supreme Court and a member of the Supreme Court from 1976 to 1984
- Chairman and Arbitrator General in the Ulaanbaatar City Court from 1984 to 1987
- Senior instructor in the Central Committee of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party from 1987 to 1990
- Member of the State Baga Khural and Chairman of the Standing Committee on legal affairs from 1990 to 1992
- The First Deputy Minister of Culture from 1992 to 1993
- Prosecutor General of Mongolia from 1993 to 1999
- Advisor to the Minister of Justice from 1999
- Executive Secretary in the General Council of the Court from 2000 to 6 February 2013
- Commissioner of National Human Rights Commission of Mongolia since 7 February 2013
- State Prime Legal Counselor in 1993
- Jubilee Medal "60 Years of People’s Revolution” in 1981
- Order of Red banner of Labour in 2000
- State Councilor first class in 2000
- Jubilee Medal "80 Years of People’s Revolution” in 2001
- Order of Sukhbaatar in 2006
- Jubilee Medal "800th Years of the Empire of Great Mongolia” in 2006
- Honoured Lawyer of Mongolia in 2012.