In order to promote human rights, to raise public awareness, and to provide relevant information, National Human Rights Commission of Mongolia conducts promotion activities as follows:
- To release human rights related information through media frequently,
- To update the web site of the Commission (www.mn-nhrc.org),
- To release the issues of the magazine "Human rights,”
- To release leaflets, booklets, and books on the specific human rights issues,
- To run activities based on the public participations(photo exhibitions, public lectures, open days etc,) and
- To run Human Rights Education Center on permanent basis.