Place of birth: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Year of birth: 1964
- Secondary school No 6 in Ulaanbaatar in 1972
- Secondary school of Law in 1982
- Erkhuu State University in USSR and State University of Mongolia from 1987 to 1993
Academic rank: Doctor of Laws, Deputy Professor
- Prosecutor supervising registration and investigation processes of criminal cases in the Prosecutor’s Offices of Bayanzurkh and Bayangol Districts and Ulaanbaatar City from 1992 to 2001.
- Senior officer and Director of the Secretariat in the National Human Rights Commission of Mongolia from 2002 to 2007.
- Commissioner of National Human Rights Commission of Mongolia since 2007.
- Lead worker of the Prosecutor’s Office
- Lead worker of Public Service
- Lead worker of Legal Service
- Order of "Altan Gadas”